NEXANS LINEAX H07RN-F rubber flexible cable is an all-around cable meant for all purposes. Universally applicable, they are built to meet every one of your needs and have the capacity to withstand weather, oils/greases, mechanical and thermal stresses. They provide mobile power supply for various equipment on building sites, audio-visual equipment for stage events and more.
Here are some interesting features and applications of these built-to-last set of cables:
Oil-resistant and flame retardant
The flexible rubber cable range comes with insulation and sheath in elastomers. Highly oil resistant and flame retardant according to IEC/EN 60332-1-2 standard, they are meant for heavy-duty industrial use.
Immune to moisture and temperatures
Having excellent mechanical resistance to impact the range is immune to moisture or temperatures that quickly vary from summer heat to frost. They even withstand oils and grease with ease.
The cables rated 0,6/1 kV come with built-in protection for installation in motors for lifting appliances and machine tools. They can be installed in the open air or be buried with extra mechanical protection and even be used in refrigerating installations.
Operating voltage and maximum conductor temperature
-When used in mobile installations: 450/750 V & maximum conductor temperature is 60°C.
– For permanent, protected installations: 0.6/1 kV & maximum conductor temperature is 85°C.
– For short circuits: Conductor temperature is 200°C.
– Conductor operating temperature range: 30°C to +60°C (85°C max)
For difficult applications under the most challenging and extreme environmental conditions, LINEAX H07RN-F is the right choice. Here’s why:
– Being highly robust and flexible they can be used in various installations, both inside and outside, as well as in risky conditions even in the presence of oil and grease.
– Their exceptional durability makes them ideal for civil engineering/construction sites, industry events (stage concerts) and pop-up shops where they can be frequently repositioned on the site along with movable equipment.
– These flexible cables are also strongly recommended in heavy industries, such as the steel and automotive industry, chemical and petrochemical industry amongst others. They can be used for drainage and water treatment too, and exceptionally perform even in cold frosty climatic conditions.
As a value-added electrical supplier in Dubai, Electric Way can meet all your power and cabling requirements. Our electrical professionals are backed by expertise and experience to guide you on the best brands and specifications for intended applications. If you’re looking for suitable electrical cables to supply temporary power to AV and lighting systems for events or on-site electrical distribution equipment, we suggest Nexans Lineax H07RN-F as the ideal choice.
Please call us on +971 4 817 0777 to get the best pricing and quantity.